Tuesday, April 12, 2011

GeoBrew just days away...

The countdown is on.  I've made my list..  Tent, sleeping bag, headlamp, coffee press, brats, brew pot, hydrometer, banjo burner... The weather is supposed to be downright crappy, low 40's, rain/snow mix at times. Blah.  Regardless, we will brew.  I love brewing in the elements.  Since I took up brewing in January, I've brewed a whopping 4 batches of beer (my goal was 7 for the year); I've brewed in 5 degree weather, and in hail...  There is something about being outside for 5 hours in whatever mother nature sends your way, that is very enjoyable!  I still have the summer and fall to experience, can't wait.  BUT before that, there will be GeoBrew.  I am running to Northern Brewing Thursday for supplies. I expect an education.

-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment